Did you know that if your home is over 10-years old that it may be energy challenged?
Did you know that interior air that leaks from your home is costing you extra
money every day through heating and cooling loss?
Did you know that exterior air that is infiltrating the interior of your home is
costing you extra money every day by making your heating and cooling systems work harder?
With concern for today’s energy cost on homes over 10-years old, Basic Weatherization and Energy Performance is extremely important. Why not improve your home’s overall energy performantce and spend a little to achieve energy independence?
Excessive propane, natural gas, heating oil and electric usage can be reduced by sealing your home’s building envelope with Basic Weatherization Solutions. This will reduce the demand on overworked mechanical systems and significant heat and cooling loss.
- We will inspect the exterior perimeter of your home for obvious imperfections that are allowing air to leak into your homes interior.
- We will inspect the interior of your home for obvious imperfections that are allowing air to leak from your homes interior.
- We will inspect your plumbing fixtures and appliances including furnace, water heater, cooktop/range, oven, dishwasher, microwave and refrigerator for age and energy efficiency.
- We will inspect your exterior walls to try and determine if you have wall insulation.
- We will inspect your attic to determine the current R-Value of insulation.
- We will install weather-stripping on up to (2) exterior doors.
- We will caulk the exposed exterior edges of up to (10) windows and (2) exterior doors with weatherproof caulking.
- We will install up to (25) air tightening foam insulation gaskets on your exterior wall electrical switches and plugs.
- We will make recommendations of other energy saving items that can be done to your home to improve its overall energy efficiency.
Excluded – Exterior Re-painting and furniture moving.
Optional – We will perform the above work on additional exterior doors, windows and electrical outlets at an additional charge.
• Perform a complete Energy Audit of your Home with a Blower Door and/or Infrared Test
• High Efficiency Furnace and/or Air Conditioning Systems
• Kitchen Appliances, including: Range/Cooktop, Oven, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Microwave, etc.
• Energy Efficient Windows, Skylights & Doors
• Solar Water Heating and/or Electrical Systems or On-Demand Tankless Hot Water Systems
• Plumbing Pipe Insulation and/or Heating Duct Insulation or Joint Sealing
• Install additional Floor, Wall or Ceiling Insulation with R-Values achieving greater energy retention
The list is truly un-ending when considering energy efficiency achieving energy independence. Every energy enhancement that you add will increase your Home’s Performance and SAVE YOU MONEY! And, Did You Know that there are Rebates and Tax Credits for many energy enhancements that you might make?
$ Rebates and Tax Credits $ are Available!